We would like to announce that Agilent Technologies is recruiting for 2 full time marketing interns:
No.1: Marketing & Communication Internship
Location: Madrid, Spain
Job ref: 2061777
Employment: Internship, full time
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
About the Job:
As a Marketing Communication Intern, you will directly work with the Marketing Campaign Architect and Country Marketing Communication team and will help execute the EMEAI Genomics marketing programs. You will drive internal projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations. You will interact with peers and team members on a regular basis within the European Marketing and Sales teams (with several persons based in Madrid too). At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and organization. This internship is about developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
- Assist in designing marketing communications materials, such as: brochures, flyers, emails…
- Support project management of internal and external events, help communicate outcome with other regions whenever appropriate
- Support organization of events in distributed countries (Middle East, Africa…)
- Prepare monthly event dashboard, to be shared with EMEAI and marketing management team
- Track epush metrics and suggest improvements for next waves/future epushes
- Track data entry metrics for events: time for data entry, completeness…
- Update interactive tools used at conferences (iPad, iMacs) with latest literature and information
- Track budget and purchase orders
- Studying towards a Marketing/communication degree.
- Some understanding of basic biology and willingness to learn more about our solutions is a plus
- Some previous experience in organizing events is a plus
- Fluent English is a must (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of standard Microsoft software suite
- Knowledge of html/web tools
- Experience with design tools (InDesign, Adobe suite, others)
- Very organized, with strong attention to details whilst being able to focus on critical priorities
- Strong time management skills with ability to work under pressure and Team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomous at work
- Willingness to learn new technologies and applications
- 12 month internship agreement with your University and Agilent Technologies
- Full time position (40 hours / week)
- Visit www.agilent.com/jobs or contact Roberta Terranova +34 93 231 00 00 (ext.043) or roberta.terranova [at] non.agilent.com.
No.2: Genomic Technical Marketing Internship
Location: Cheadle, UK
Job ref: 2061776
Duration: 12 months
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
This is your opportunity to join Agilent Technologies’ EMEAI Genomics team, where you will be working directly with the Marketing Program Manager and help execute the EMEAI
Genomics marketing strategy. During your internship you will interact with peers and team members on a regular basis within the European Genomic team.
- Develop a real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
- Assist the marketing team by analyzing, reporting and developing marketing campaigns.
- Help profile customers using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in organizing internal and external events while also assist in developing marketing communications materials such as: brochures, flyers, on line and print advertisements etc.
- Be responsible for keeping several tools updated such as: Genomics literature lists, monthly pricelists, share points etc.
- Studying towards a degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biology, or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Strong MS office skills
- Visit www.agilent.com/jobs – requisition number: 2061776